Re: [Gnash-dev] Major changes in macros/

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Major changes in macros/
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 19:49:55 -0600

Markus Gothe wrote:

> Hmm, I figured out that there is a STL-based lightweight class for
> mutexen. See log.cpp.

  Interesting, I never heard of it. :-) I can't find anything in the
docs either, but it looks like it'll work. I'd still like to leave the
list of library names commented out rather than removed in case we ever
have to bring that code back to life. I have some unchecked in code that
uses more of Boost for threading that will likely require the Boost
libraries again. I'm just going to wait till after the release before
checking it all in and destabilizing everything.

        - rob -