Re: [Gnash-dev] TextField & MovieClip status

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] TextField & MovieClip status
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 21:01:47 +0200

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 06:42:30PM +0200, W Lila wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to Gnash and just started to explore the capabilities.
> I want to use the TextField and MovieClip classes and according to the
> Gnash documentation the TextField and MovieClip aren't (fully) implemented.
>
> I was just wondering if someone has already started to work on this and
> what the status is?

I tried some time ago, but decided that I'd better clean up the
server layer before implementing missing features.
We're probably not far from it, but better safe then sorry
("the cat in rush gave born to blind kitties")

> Also I've read in a previous posting a Gnash todo list, are all mentioned
> activities scheduled/assigned?

Some tasks are loosly assigned, but we have no formal tracking of them.
(I'd likely be the MovieClip man)

Gnash is currently an unfunded project, so scheduling is something that
will hardly touch developers' heart :)