Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash firefox plugin crashes firefox 1.5 on debian testi

From: Munteanu Alexandru
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] gnash firefox plugin crashes firefox 1.5 on debian testing
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 01:32:24 +0200

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:14:07AM +0200, strk wrote:
> Before debugging the plugin is worth debugging the standalone
> application. Did you try plain 'gnash' against that same movie ?
> Also, which gnash version are you using ?
> I suggest you grab the CVS one as it's being under heavy development.

I forgot to mention, I use the latest CVS version.
Movies that work with gnash player do not work with the plugin. Note
that it's not only one movie that does not work; I haven't managed to
play any movie with the plugin until now.

Can you please give me a link that is supposed to work with the latest
CVS ? I'll try it too.

--
Munteanu Alexandru Ionut <io_alex_2002 @no_spam@ yahoo.fr>