[Gnash-dev] Returning

From: Michael Carlson
Subject: [Gnash-dev] Returning
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:18:17 -0400

Hey Everyone,

I was a Gnash developer between January and March, and those of you
who were with the project at that time probably noticed I have
mysteriously disappeared without a word since then. Well I apologize
for the lack of notice - I've been moving to a new home, I got married
to my fiancee, and otherwise I've been busy with lots of changes in my
normal life (no worries, all of them good).

I do plan to continue contributing to gnash as I did before, and I've
just committed my first patch again tonight, implementing quite a few
of the functions in the String class, and a file to test them.

I'm glad to see the project going so well since I've been away, I see
a lot of changes in the changelog, some new names, and a few of my
flash files work noticeably better. Keep up the good work!

- Mike