gm2

Re: Fwd: Import procedure NEWPROCESS

From: Benjamin Kowarsch
Subject: Re: Fwd: Import procedure NEWPROCESS
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2024 11:00:44 +0900

On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 at 04:51, Alexey Ulasevich wrote:

Correct. In PIM, coroutines were provided by pseudo-module SYSTEM,

and in ISO this was changed.

Ok.Thanks. But when I use '-fpim' for compiling I get also get errors:

That's a linking issue. You probably didn't specify the PIM libraries.

Module SYSTEM with NEWPROCESS and TRANSFER still in gm2,

It isn't "still" in gm2, it belongs there because
(1) ISO failed to replace PIM
(2) GM2 supports both PIM and ISO

it's placed in '/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/12/m2/m2cor'. So, how to use it?

 library linking depends on the gm2 version. See Gaius' reply.

regards
benjamin