gm2

InOut an Numerical library code

From: Michael Riedl
Subject: InOut an Numerical library code
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 16:24:01 +0200

Gaius,

I pushed most of my InOut and Numerical library to

    https://codeberg.org/hzlb0l

The test code for the numerical library is also published.

At the moment I would not give a penny that the build process will already work - but if I wait to be sure about this I will never come to an end. The same is true for necessary instructions and documentation.

Please keep in mind - this stuff was not written having publication in mind :-)

Gruß

Michael

PS: I will also push some more code to that place (including Algol-60 and Fortran code, some is already visible)