gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Snapshot internals

From: Krishnan Parthasarathi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Snapshot internals
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 22:44:16 -0400 (EDT)

The section on barrier is not current. The list of FOPs to quiesced is also
incorrect. I will work with Rajesh to bring it up to date.

To understand how barrier ties with volume snapshots, see:
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features/Server-side_Barrier_feature#Abstract

Thanks,
Krish