gluster-devel

[Gluster-devel] Revised schedule for 3.5

From: Vijay Bellur
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Revised schedule for 3.5
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:24:55 +0530

Hi All,

As discussed yesterday in the community meeting [1], I have updated the 3.5 schedule. The changes include:

1. Moving all dates by a week.

2. Adding a documentation hackathon day.

I have also updated the features section to reflect what is going to be available in 3.5.0. [2]

The first community test day is now scheduled to happen on Friday, 6th December. More details will follow on that soon. In the meanwhile, it would be great if feature owners update the respective feature pages with test cases that they would like to cover before the test day.

Cheers,
Vijay

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2013-11-27/gluster-meeting.2013-11-27-14.01.html

[2] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning35#Features_in_3.5.0