gluster-devel

[Gluster-devel] looking for a start point to start Glusterfs development

From: Kunal Kushwaha
Subject: [Gluster-devel] looking for a start point to start Glusterfs development
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:16:37 +0530

Hi,

I am new to this community. I am very much interested in glusterfs development.

Can anybody help me to give some pointers, from where I can start? or any specific feature set where I can start looking ?

I have a decent experience in Linux kernel development (6+ yrs) and worked mostly in Storage technologies (RAID )  and plan to give at least 4-6 hours a week to this project.

looking forward to work in this community.
--
Regards,
Kunal Kushwaha