gluster-devel

[Gluster-devel] O_CLOEXEC (fwd)

From: Nathan Stratton
Subject: [Gluster-devel] O_CLOEXEC (fwd)
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:11:20 -0500 (CDT)

Latest git pull of gluster fails to build because of the new O_CLOEXEC flag that I believe shows up in kernel 2.6.23. Since I am running Centos I am stuck with 2.6.18 kernel.

Older kernels should be fine without it, may want to think about a test that disables this so users don't need to edit code by hand to get around this on older kernels.

<>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com