gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: Unexpected behaviour when self-healing

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: Unexpected behaviour when self-healing
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:51:31 -0700

Hi Daniel,
 the 1.3.8-pre2 is very old and there are lot of known issues. Please use
the tarballs available at ZResearch FTP site. debian packages are not yet
updated for latest release, hence its advised for all those who want to try
GlusterFS, not to use any older versions of 1.3.8.

Please upgrade to 1.3.9 and see if you still get the bug.

Regards,
Amar