gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfsd core dumps

From: gordan
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfsd core dumps
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 17:58:22 +0100 (BST)

I just did a bit more digging, and it seems related to the posix-lock feature. If I remove that from the volume stacks, everything works fine.

The machine on which glusterfsd core dumps is the secondary server (as per the afr component list ordering) and is x86-64. The primary (IA32) machine continues fine without the core dump.

Configs for both sides are attached. Have I made a mistake in the configs?

Gordan