gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR filesystem inconsistency?

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR filesystem inconsistency?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:32:28 +0530

Hi Martin,

Since selfheal is done only on demand this issue is seen.
However you can get around this problem if after bringing
up the downed server you do a "find . > /dev/null" from the
root directory (which would call lookup() on every directory,
lookup() code has the code to fix the issue you are seeing)

Regards
Krishna