gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] stat access does not change

From: Vincent Régnard
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] stat access does not change
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:27:30 +0100

Daniel van Ham Colchete a écrit :
Vicent,

Although it can seen naive, I can bet this problem is happening at your brick's posix. From what I understand, GlusterFS has no control over writing or not writing atime. Can you do a "mount|grep noatime" at your servers?

If you do this test directly at the storage/posix brick, what happens?

You're right, my fault, I had noatime for the underlying filesystem. I
changed that on all server nodes remounted the partitions and restarted
all gluster servers and clients. Looks fine now :)).

--
Vincent Régnard
address@hidden