gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] ls: .: no such file or directory

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] ls: .: no such file or directory
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:45:37 +0530

And also, can you confirm its not the namespace brick. As I explained, if
namespace brick is down, GlusterFS will be down.

-amar

On 7/13/07, Krishna Srinivas <address@hidden> wrote:

DeeDee,

Are you saying that glusterfs fails when one of the bricks is down
during the client start up? It should not have happened, can you give
us the setup details/configs? do you see the problem consistently?

Thanks
Krishna