gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Files erased while one brick was down in AFRreturns

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Files erased while one brick was down in AFRreturns from the
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 00:37:33 +0530

DeeDee, Daniel,

We will get back to you on this.

Krishna

On 7/10/07, DeeDee Park <address@hidden> wrote:
Not saying I've got any solutions to the problem, just food for thought.

I was thinking that this would be better at the unify xlator, not the AFR.
AFR I would think just concentrates on duplicating the data, and the syncing
issue to be real time, wouldn't that naturally fall in the unify translator?