gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] mainline--2.5--patch-267: rm -rf signal 11

From: Gerry Reno
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] mainline--2.5--patch-267: rm -rf signal 11
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 09:08:55 -0400

Anand Avati wrote:
Gerry,
just to know more, were the files which were getting deleted while the segfault happened, created VIA the AFR translator or, either copied directly to backend or created when you mounted glusterfs with -n ? This information can help us corner if the bug is with self-heal or not.

thanks,
avati
Avati,
Yes, I started the cluster with AFR translator in place. I then did a 'cp -ax /usr /mnt/glusterfs0'. When it finished I checked both the mounts and the bricks and everything looked right.

Regards,
Gerry