gluster-devel

[Gluster-devel] rm -rf problem with latest TLAs

From: Brent A Nelson
Subject: [Gluster-devel] rm -rf problem with latest TLAs
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 05:57:49 -0400 (EDT)

I believe someone else reported the same issue, but I thought I'd chime in...

When trying to "rm -rf" a complex directory (small /usr copy), the rm doesn't seem to complete (or I'm not patient enough to wait). Using "find /blah -type f -exec rm {} \;" to remove the files works quite quickly, however, and "rm -rf" quickly succeeds in cleaning up the remaining directories.

Thanks,

Brent