gluster-devel

Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: client cannot maintain mount of unified AFR

From: Majied Najjar
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: client cannot maintain mount of unified AFR
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 11:32:53 -0400

Yes. After I sent this message, I realized that I neglected to upgrade the
client.  However, after I upgraded the client and updated the config to include
the namespace info, the servers kept crashing.  Since this was a production
machine, I had to downgrade as my "maintenance window" was over. :-)

In an effort to get more data, I set up another instance on a testing server
and got somewhat similar results.  I have placed my core file from the server
crash at http://majied.net/core.txt and my client/server config at
http://majied.net/client-server.txt .

Thanks,
Majied