glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] SFD - NIT Hamirpur

From: Pranav Kant
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] SFD - NIT Hamirpur
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 22:11:24 +0530

Hello guys,

We are planning to celebrate SoftwareFreedomDay (http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/) this year in NIT Hamirpur after a long interval of time. We have already registered for it and we are proudly only one of the few LUGs in north celebrating this event and only one from the state. http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/map/index.php?year=2014

We are currently planning to have Linux installation fest for students and some bunch of talks on cool stuff. The main purpose will be just to spread awareness and motivate students towards using linux.

Your suggestions regarding the event, its organisation etc. are also welcome.

--
Regards,
Pranav Kant,