glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] Re: Fwd: [packagekit] Project: feasibility study :)

From: Ashwini Dhiman
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] Re: Fwd: [packagekit] Project: feasibility study :)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:27:58 +0530

I am interested in contributing to the PackageKit project. I would
just like to know if there is any prerequisite knowledge required of
any field to contribute actively to this project. Also, this semester
we have to work on our Major Project and I find this a good
opportunity to combine both the factors of contributing to open source
community and a good major project.

Regards,
Ashwini