glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] SAGE: Open Source Mathematics Software

From: Goudar Vishwanathappa Manu
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] SAGE: Open Source Mathematics Software
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 16:21:33 +0530

> http://sage.math.washington.edu/sage/
great link man. Let this free software destroy the monopoly of
properitary softwares like mathematica and matlab who have been
charging huge money and hiding their codes which is most required for
mathematicans.

> ...and it works on Windows, Mac OS X, and GNU/Linux.
I will try it soon :)

> Can someone bring this to the attention of Dr. Y.D. Sharma (YD sir)?
After I try this i will bring it to his attention surely.

Cheers
--
G V Manu