glug-nith-discuss

Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Re: Glug-nith-discuss Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7

From: Arjun Shankar
Subject: Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Re: Glug-nith-discuss Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 21:51:05 +0530

> same prb with me

What problem?

Dude, you need to reply with the proper subject line. Then people will
know what the problem is.

For example, if you want to talk about someone's problem titled
'Problem with my hard drive', you should write a mail to the list with
the subject 'Re: Problem with my hard drive'. If you are in digest
mode (which you are), if you just click reply, your subject will look
very ugly and useless (right now, it is: 'Re: [Glug-nith-discuss] Re:
Glug-nith-discuss Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7', which basically makes no
sense to me because I'm not in digest mode)

If you have a new problem, then mail it with an appropriate new
subject line of your choice.

I hope that helps ;), if it doesn't, feel free to mail me personally.

> EMD

What's that?

Arjun