glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] A Cool Page...

From: Ashwini Dhiman
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] A Cool Page...
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:57:03 +0530

Well I just stumbled upon this page the other day...
This has quite good information about "Why Linux is better" (well this is evident as this itself is the site's name!!).
I feel this is good for all those who want to know..why should they switch to Linux?
It also has links to download pages to all major flavors of Linux..
I find the image on the end of the page funny...Give it a visit.

http://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/