glug-nith-discuss

[Glug-nith-discuss] [commercial] Are you a contributor? They are looking

From: Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray
Subject: [Glug-nith-discuss] [commercial] Are you a contributor? They are looking for you.
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:15:36 +0530

If you are *not* a contributor to upstream Free Software projects then
you may *stop* reading.

http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/2007/06/01/we-are-hiring/

"So, if you are a developer and have upstream contributions (userland,
kernelspace, applications, whatever), would like to work at Red Hat,
do drop me a line at the above e-mail address and I can pass this news
to the relevant hiring managers and we can get down to an informal
chat to figure out what would work best."

Hope you have a free life and a free career.

All the best,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7