glibc-bsd-hackers

[Glibc-bsd-hackers] Re: aesit home

From: Dianna Orbison
Subject: [Glibc-bsd-hackers] Re: aesit home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:00:52 -0700

D a ea o r H a om k e O e wn l er,

Your c u re k di c t doesn't mat q ter to us!

If you O g WN r x ea t l e v st f at n e and want I k MME a DI d ATE
c f as u h to s l pe s nd ANY wa p y you like,
or simply wish to L v OW r ER your m p onthly p x aym y ent s s
by a third or more, here are the d l ea m ls g we have T y OD p AY:

$ 4 o 90 , 0 p 00 a j s lo n w a c s 3 , 3 q 5 %
$ 37 k 0 , 0 t 00 a r s l s ow a h s 3 , 5 k 5 %
$ 25 q 0 , 00 q 0 a j s lo q w a q s 3 , 7 q 5 %
$ 20 k 0 , 00 m 0 a u s l y ow a v s 3 , 9 q 0 %

V b is w it ou j r web s m it h e

Dianna Orbison , A c ppr o ova l l M f ana j ge l r

It looks alien enough to be alien, I said. Looking at it was
beginning to hurt my eyes so I dropped it onto the table. What does
it do, or what is it made of or whatever?