gksu-devel

fingerprint support

From: Stefan Foolix
Subject: fingerprint support
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 00:07:16 +0100

Hello out there!

I just wanted to make sure that nobody has interest in continuing
development on libgksu and the list is dead already. I was lost when I
couldn't use my fingerprint reader and decided to implement this feature
in libgksu. That was hard work because the code is a huge mess! I have
support for the "su" mode so far and that's all I need. But if there's
interest in support for the sudo-mode too, I would just offer to
continue my work.

If someone wants to have the code I can send it. It's based on the
2.0.12 sources and it's GPL anyway ;-)

Regards,

Stefan