giftcurs-user

[giFTcurs-user] giFTcurs 0.6.2 (debian build): not sure what size "E" re

From: Adam Karkowski
Subject: [giFTcurs-user] giFTcurs 0.6.2 (debian build): not sure what size "E" refers to.
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 15:14:10 +1000

Hi there,
This is really just a query. In the search tabs under "search results" it lists all file names and their sizes. Most come up OK as in: 100M, 2.0G, 22k and so on. However, I occassionally get one that says 15E (gnutella network). Is this referring to an exabyte? Does this sound like a giFTcurs problem or a giFT problem (since the file can't seriously be 15 exabytes large)? I've tried downloading it just to see what would happen and the giFT daemon instantaneously crashes.

PS: Christian, the format command you gave me worked a treat.

Adam