giftcurs-devel

[giFTcurs-devel] Re: giFTcurs-devel Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

From: ricardowong
Subject: [giFTcurs-devel] Re: giFTcurs-devel Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:00:15 -0300

Mensagem Original:
Data: 14:02:10 04/03/2008
De: giftcurs-devel-request <address@hidden>
Assunto: giFTcurs-devel Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1
   1. Need some help, please... (address@hidden)

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:22:46 -0300
From: address@hidden
Subject: [giFTcurs-devel] Need some help, please...
To: address@hidden

Greetings!

First, sorry for my little knowledge and terrible english...

I was trying to install giFTCurs and I've got this message error:

"checking for GLIB - version >= 2.0.0... no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program failed to compile or link. See the file
config.log for the
*** exact error that occured. This usually means GLIB is incorrectly
installed.
configure: error: You need glib-2.0 to compile giFTcurs"

I've tried to install the library, but it says it already have that library
installed...
I've tried to run the "configure" with the "--disable-glibtest"
option, but it
doesn't works...
I'm using Red-Hat 9.

What should I do to solve this problem?

   The configure script uses pkgconfig to return information about
glib's paths of libraries and includes .

   Try "pkg-config --cflags glib"
If your pkgconfig doen't return its, you also can use gcc parameters
CFLAGS=$CFLAGS -I/path_of_your/glib_include
-L/path_of_your/glib_libraries

Thanks in advance and sorry for any inconvenience...

[]'s

Carlos Alexandre Lopes

Na Oi Internet você ganha ou ganha. Além de acesso grátis com
qualidade, você pode ter contas ilimitadas de email com 1 giga cada uma,
suporte grátis e muito mais. Baixe grátis o Discador Oi em
http://www.oi.com.br/discador e comece a ganhar.

Agora, se o seu negócio é voar alto na internet,
assine Oi Internet Banda Larga e ganhe o modem grátis. Clique em
http://www.oi.com.br/bandalarga e aproveite essa moleza!