ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Travel from Frankfurt

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Travel from Frankfurt
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 00:49:59 +0200

On 2017-08-05 at 10:15, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:
> I live in Frankfurt.

Hi, I’m probably one of the persons booking the latest, but still ^^'
are there still any people with some room (2 pers) from Frankfurt, Fulda
or Kassel (Frankfurt is the cheapest to me, but if I find nobody with a
car I think I’ll go directly to Fulda instead of taking a carpooling to
Kassel, still hesitating what’s the best)? in car or not: I mean I doubt
Jose has 6 places (or yes?), but even with dbahn I’d still prefer doing
the travel with other people ^^

I’m travelling from Paris, France (well Brest, Brittany before that), so
in the improbable case people were driving, maybe carpooling or
booking-at-the-last-minute from there (or if we have any stops in
common)…

Oh also, just to be sure, should the Fulda/Kassel–Malsfeld (I didn’t
noticed any price difference from with going Knüllwald (Niederbeishem
Raiffeisen or Niederbeishem Spielplatz?) directly from the db website)
booked in advanced or can it be booked on-place the day of arrive? same
for the AST491?
<https://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query2.exe/fn?ld=15067&protocol=https:&seqnr=1&ident=i9.01651267.1503182631&rt=1&OK#focus>