ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GHM keysigning

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GHM keysigning
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 12:52:36 +0200

It's now the month when GHM 2017 takes place!

A number of people have been writing to ghm-reg asking about the programme. Eg,
when does it start/finish? and what talks happen when?

For these questions please contact Alex Sassmannhausen (who I think is
reading this list).   The extent of my organaisation is strictly limited
(with 1 exception - see below) to the accommodation  - that is making sure that
you get somewhere to sleep (if you booked it) and that you don't starve during
the event.

I expect that formal activities will commence in the morning of Friday 25,
and last until Saturday afternoon and perhaps informal activities before
and after these times - but I'm sure Alex will be able to give you a better
idea.

Now for that exception:

There will be a key signing event for those interested in participating.
So far, the list of keys which I have are here:

 http://darrington.wattle.id.au/keys_20170802.txt

If you wish to get your key signed, and it is not on this list, (or if it's
wrong)
then please send me your key asap.

Best regards,

John

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3