ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] [FOSDEM] Sunday, dinner?

From: Paul van der Walt
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] [FOSDEM] Sunday, dinner?
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 15:59:03 +0100

Hello all,

I am still in Brussels this evening, but most of my homies are about to leave or have left.  Anyone up for dinner this evening?  I'd be into going somewhere relatively near the FOSDEM location (because my apartment is nearby), but if super necessary i can come to the centre of town, too.  I'll keep checking my email till 7pm latest, if i haven't got a response by then i'll fix something up for myself.

Bye!
p.