ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] The posh talk does not complain with the policy

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] The posh talk does not complain with the policy
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 05:33:16 -0400

   I remember another from an old speech by Richard, explaining what
   technical knowledge is by a comparison:

   * Knowing that some person has a sexual relation with another is
     personal non-technical information;

   * knowing some marvelous sexual technique *is* technical information,
     and educating people about it is good for society.  Preventing people
     from disclosing such information is morally unacceptable.

For the record, this is from a speech by RMS, at the New York
University on May 29th, 2001: