ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Registration for the GHM 2012 in Düs seldorf

From: Werner Koch
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Registration for the GHM 2012 in Düs seldorf
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 19:46:23 +0200

Hi!

I have setup a page with information on this summer’s GHM:

  http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2012/ddorf/

If you plan to come, please register by sending me a mail with your name
and your main project (No HTML or HTML parts, please).  I will update
the web page then.

If you’d like to give a talk, please post a a title and summary so this
list so we can see how many slots we need and organize.

Further information such as accommodation recommendations will be
announced soon as they become available.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner