ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] FSFE’s contribution to the “Ho rizon 2020” EU research

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FSFE’s contribution to the “Ho rizon 2020” EU research program
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:37:01 +0100

On Thursday, 1 December 2011, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Hi!

Following Karsten Gerloff’s talk at the GHM in Paris [0] and the
discussion that ensued, FSFE has put together a paper intended for the
European Commission that makes proposals and recommendations regarding
research and free software:

 http://fsfe.org/projects/horizon2020/

Thanks,
Ludo’.

[0] http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2011/paris/#sec-2-23

 I started off by making some comments and ended up with a full-scale edit. I attach before and after text versions so you can see the differences.