ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fwd: [gnu-prog-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting in Paris

From: Sylvestre Ledru
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fwd: [gnu-prog-discuss] GNU Hackers Meeting in Paris
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 17:43:47 +0200

Le vendredi 02 septembre 2011 à 17:39 +0200, Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
a écrit :
> On 06/21/2011 04:16 AM, Jason Self wrote:
> > IRILL confirmed that they'll be ready and able to record and encode it into
> > free and unencumbered formats.
>
> Any idea on when the recordings will be available?
With my Debian Developer hat, I could say "When it is ready" ;)
I hope to have everything ready in the next few weeks. I have trouble to
find a way to read correctly p2card format with ffmpeg / mencoder but,
for now, these formats are not very well supported...

Sylvestre