ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in review

From: Henrik Sandklef
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM in review
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:37:01 +0200

This email has text that looks remarkably much like spam or advertisement.

On 08/16/2010 05:56 PM, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
Someone suggested something with FSCONS but that might be to close,
but I'll be in Gothenburg and can help with the organising bit.  Even
have a bit of room for a few people to crash at.

Great. I'll sign you up. (more info below)

We (FSCONS organisers) discussed the GNU thing today and we are currently looking for space (at Gnutiken and at the Univ) and will come back asap.

In the meantime I'd like to mention that all GNU hackers will get a 20% discount (will invite to FSCONS, with the discount mentioned, more formally later on).

If any one has any input/suggestion/requests or what ever for such a GNU event (at FSCONS) or FSCONS in general, the FSCONS team is more than happy to discuss it. Here or elsewhere (drop me a private email).

FSCONS:

   http://fscons.org/schedule

Do you want to talk at FSCONS?

   http://www.fscons.org/cfp   (closed, but give it a try)

/h

ams: we're going out for a FSCONS planning lunch tomorrow somwehere close to IT-Univ. Ill text you early tomorrow to make sure you know about it. Would be great to start discussing GNU stuff now :)