ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Cheap hostel near the venue

From: raskolnikov
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Cheap hostel near the venue
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:37:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hello mates!

Finally I am attending the GHM, hurray! I have just checked the
recommended hostel and I was wondering if anybody knows of a cheaper
hostel near the venue (<20€ per night).

I will try to find something in HostelWorld and sites like that but I am
Inter-Railing from Finland to Spain (Den Haag is going to be just one of
the stops ;)) and don't have many computers around. Also maybe there is
someone else going to other hostels?

Thank you and see you soon!

JP