ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] address@hidden: FSFE accomodation info FOSDEM 2010]

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] address@hidden: FSFE accomodation info FOSDEM 2010]
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:16:46 +0100

----- Forwarded message from Matthias Kirschner <address@hidden> -----

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:08:06 +0100
From: Matthias Kirschner <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, Claudia Rauch <address@hidden>,
        Thomas Schwinge <address@hidden>, address@hidden,
        Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>, Brian Gough <address@hidden>
Subject: FSFE accomodation info FOSDEM 2010

Hi all,

As Rainer is ill I took care to clarify some details with the hotel.

We've got a group tarif at Hotel Astrid, the same one we used the last
two year.

72 EUR/night single room
78 EUR/night double room

American breakfast is included in those prices.
Wlan is available for no charge in the lobby.

To use this option we have to book some 15 rooms, the number we had last
year as well. We have the option for up to 20 rooms.

The GNU people and the KDE people are also interested to book there with
us.

I would like to ask Fellows and GNU people which are planing their trip
to Bruxelles again to book your rooms at address@hidden + CC
to address@hidden in a form like that:

Name
Date of Arrival, Date of Departure
single/double (if you know with whom you would like to share a room,
please indicate that).

Than we will do the booking for you on our tarif.

That should happen this weekend, whereever possible! Latest date is
Tuesday. The price is to be paid by arrival.

Best wishes,
Matthias

--
German Coordinator, Fellowship Coordinator
Free Software Foundation Europe (FSFE) []              (http://fsfe.org)