ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM group photo

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM group photo
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:09:05 +0100

   Hi there GNU hackers. It was nice to meet some of you in
   Sweden. You can find the group photo and one or two random bits
   under

Thanks for the photographs.

   One of the topics we talked about at the GHM was positive cross-promotion
   between GNU and FSFE, so I wanted to do one of those typical "I was at a
   conference and met these cool people, see group photo" type blog entries. I
   would like to ask if you're (all) ok with (one of the following):

It is ok if you publish the photo along with a description of the
event: one of the goals of the GHM is to get more hackers involved for
the next edition, and a photograph of the assistants would help for
that purpose.

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org