[gfsd] Totally OutOfDebt Overnight

From: lavelle wilson
Subject: [gfsd] Totally OutOfDebt Overnight
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 05:21:18 -0400

0ur Attorneys have discovered a loophole in the banking laws. With this
discovery, we've been successfu1 at eliminating people's creditcarddebt with
out them paying one more cent. WeGuarantee that we can help you with this.

C0ntact us at
312-683-5160

Look here! said Dorothy, sternly. He is, in truth, a typical American boy,
possessing an average intelligence not yet regulated by the balance-wheel of
experience