[gfsd] Very important letter. You need to read.

From: Lindsay Cantrell
Subject: [gfsd] Very important letter. You need to read.
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 03:53:43 +0000

The great predictions are made.
The increase is up to 70% lately.
(MXXR) is the gainful deal and those who knows it is making money.
The drilling achivements of this highly capable oil company exceeded all its
expectations.
One time this information hits the outdoors there will be no stopping this one.
today it's around 0.025 but we are waiting it to triple.
Once the press release is made and the PR gets into full brandish.
Don't waste time and miss out.  We suggest you to buy today.
The key is getting in early and you have little time. It was said that Monday
is the day this one will detonate. Take your place
before that happens.