[gfsd] rapture

From: Vivian Pritchard
Subject: [gfsd] rapture
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:06:01 +0300

We are going to see more unusual musical and viewable ads pop up everywhere. I'll be narrating my experiences of opening a marketing agency in Mumbai, India - where many small businesses don't think marketing is necessary - that if the product is good, the public will come!
First thing to do is observing your competition and your marketplace. And they would keep a look out for any kind of movement. Following it with a detailed list that covers finance, production and marketing.
Pick up a pen and paper and write what you'll have to do to improve your health, wisdom, wealth and happiness in the coming year. The green one you said? His boxer pups weren't selling!
Sometimes even before the newspapers cover them.
How a celebrity was caught cheating is worthless for you to know. Sometimes even before the newspapers cover them.
There is a reason why a tiny diamond is more valuable than a ton of rock.
The rarer the idea, the valuable it is.
And then decide to be better than her in "everything" she does. The only time its on now is during games, if some wicked show is on on history or pbs channel, a good movie on weekends or during the late night TV infomercials.
It is still living in the prehistoric days.
How many times have you though: "what will my friends and family think of me if I do this? The papers cover things which will never affect you - and you can never affect them news either. Because it shares a lot of low-cost-high-impact marketing examples.
And ask them if they'll allow you to change their hand stamps with your ad for a fee. First thing to do is observing your competition and your marketplace. A guilty pleasure is watching Comedy Central too sometimes. Curiousity took me to venture into learning about other peoples systems of planning and organizing. I was as excited in the crowd as everyone else.
Thanks for soo many of your emails wondering why this blog wasn't updated!
I didn't go to watch the game because I was passionate about it. And ask them if they'll allow you to change their hand stamps with your ad for a fee. They would go into jungles to hunt. " How many times have you allowed the fear of your social standing stop you from taking action? I will chase you down to the end of your driveway and back shouting 'Where are the damn books?
All you'll need is a special rubber stamp with your message on it and ink - and the first thing people will see after a hard night of partying is your ad.
To catch it, humans had to evolve their powers of catching contrast. Those are handles in the bus that people catch onto so that they don't fall.
I will chase you down to the end of your driveway and back shouting 'Where are the damn books? Approach the local disc. my desks always a mess.
But hardly anyone reads them, so I get an edge over other people - arming myself with powerful information that no one else knows about.
I was as excited in the crowd as everyone else.