[gfsd] opulence

From: Hannah Lynch
Subject: [gfsd] opulence
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:26:53 +0300

There are fewer places to apply bug fixes to. Species in an ecosystem are intricately interdependent, but most ecosystems can afford to lose one species. There are practical, economic and affective differences. Draw a vertical line down the middle, and a horizontal line through.
I could start broadening my skills to play the job market better, but my position is being moved offshore next month. It looks great as documentation, but is more cumbersome to write.
You may not need them for every conceivable software project. Devote some attention to spotting weak signals and amplifying them.
If allowed to accumulate, waste material interferes with the function of such systems.
Only the rigidity remains.
I could start broadening my skills to play the job market better, but my position is being moved offshore next month.
Draw a vertical line down the middle, and a horizontal line through.
To respond is less effective than to anticipate.
Kind of spooky - the conference that reads your mind.
Those are all upsides of merciless refactoring; but all strategies have a downside - or at least the potential for one.
The payoff is early intervention - think of smoke detectors. A good way to counteract the hunching is to do the opposite. If you value quality, even relatively harmless bugs will leave you with an uneasy, niggling feeling. Species in an ecosystem are intricately interdependent, but most ecosystems can afford to lose one species.
In the bottom, write five important negatives.
Come on, now, be honest! Draw a vertical line down the middle, and a horizontal line through.
No inheritance required, no mutual exclusion implied. Responding here serves my purposes just as well.
Come on, now, be honest!
Economical in effort - you have hardly moved a muscle.
That time investment is repaid later. But I find myself looking at the issue from the other side. You make a mental note to give Bob a pat on the back soon.
The pelvic tilt can be found in yoga,.
Why do you make such a big deal of using index cards for user stories, rather than an electronic document ? Economical in effort - you have hardly moved a muscle. For instance, we use tactics like the binary chop: delete half the code, if the bug still occurs it must be in the remaining half, otherwise it was in the deleted half. But I find myself looking at the issue from the other side.
No inheritance required, no mutual exclusion implied.