[gfsd] snail mail

From: Olivia Davila
Subject: [gfsd] snail mail
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:53:55 +0100

I installed a keyboard tray at home and at work. I'd been typing the same way for decades without incident.
And right now, that perspective is so far to the left of mainstream America that it abuts the Sea of Japan. I haven't watched television or listened to the radio recently either.
The action scenes are certainly the strong point of the film and in fact manage to convey more passion, emotion and intelligence than any of the dialogue.
It's a refreshing take on both detective films and teen angst tales, and is bound to become a cult classic. It would reaffirm hopes dashed last week and cater to many Democrats' longings for radical change.
Outside the office, I've recently retreated into a sensory cocoon, preferring long walks and longer naps to more traditional forms of entertainment. Really, there must be something more important to worry about.
It feels safe to blog again. I attached my PowerBook to an external keyboard. Twisting the keys to start my car required use of both hands.
I never felt soreness or tension in my wrists or my hands so I didn't worry.
to take back the White House.
This could be because the man is only recently out of his teen years himself.
Each act of aggression is responded to in turn ad nauseam until horrible atrocities are being carried out and brother turns against brother, all in the name of vengeance and honour. I could scarcely move my wrists.
He may retain his human dignity even in a concentration camp.
It was polished and gracious and healing and human. Surely, the state can set aside sufficient funds to hire surgeons with sharp knives, stationed at convenient off-ramps to perform the removal of the necessary organs. If Hallowell is right, then Bill Gates is wrong. As you might imagine, being a lawyer, blogger, and editor, I do a lot of typing. The cost will be much cheaper than months of silent fury and pain and frustration.
So why was I avoiding them? I couldn't open a jar.
I figured that I had the problem licked. I began wearing a wrist brace. "In a futile attempt to do more than is possible, the brain paradoxically reduces its ability to think clearly," Hallowell writes. It was if having suddenly shed the duty to seem human, at ease, strong, and likable, he was suddenly all four.
We'll know what he wanted. Those fellows aren't men of the people; they're men who think their destiny is to lead the people.
I found a more ergonomic mouse. It was polished and gracious and healing and human.