[gfsd] roommate

From: Reggie Haney
Subject: [gfsd] roommate
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:28:34 -0300

The same is true of peace: you have to experience peace every day.
Does your house rest on that which is solid and real?
Only through experience can a human being move forward and take the next step.
All you have to do is open this heart and let it in.
As human beings, we have these questions. And when you start seeing that, your life will be filled with joy. Yours is this life, the gift that you have been given. The more a person reads, the more confused they get. And we look for their answers on the outside. This is where I have the simplest ambition from my heart to be content.
Then any cause can take on a greater meaning for war than for peace.
Or do you dream of a two-story house and a cute little pudgy dog that gets along with a grey cat? Does your house rest on that which is solid and real?
The same is true of peace: you have to experience peace every day. When you were young, all you did was dream. When you experience peace, you experience it for yourself.
This life that comes day after day is a miracle. This is where heaven makes the most sense.
To many people, breath is just air going in and out.
He did not do the one thing he had actually come for.
Let that breeze come in, because it is blowing, because it is happening. Then I can begin to savor what peace is all about.
For as long as you are alive, you can experience the joy that is within you. Whenever you need it, you can turn within and experience that peace, that joy.
We hope for some kind of progress in our life.
As human beings, we have these questions.