[gfsd] If you live in the world of today, you most certainly need it.

From: Cara
Subject: [gfsd] If you live in the world of today, you most certainly need it.
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:30:50 +0100

Millions of people choose life and future instead of waiting! Saw a great car
but don't have enough cas h? There is something to help you out!Apply now and
get what you always wanted, no cre dit check, no faxing - great fixed rates.P
aying too much for your cre dit? Try our rates, and you'll need nothing
else.All you need to know is that we're out there, ready to assist you with
your fina ncial issues. http://7AF5.merfedid.com/?ncache=1038814