[gfsd] Low-Profile Company With High Profit Potential New and just in

From: ddlwub wlquuddjy
Subject: [gfsd] Low-Profile Company With High Profit Potential New and just in
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:37:43 +0800

F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C
(SYMB : F C Y I)

Current Sh Price : $ 0.95
Flacon energy has been a gold mine for us in past campaigns,
We are Glad to have it back and you will be too
S T R O N G  B U Y

Follow the performance of this company, it is a real gold mine
Emerging growth

F C Y I has performed like clockwork every time

F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C (FCYI)

An independent resource exploration and production company whose current
projects range from the production of natural gas and oil in Alberta to the
exploration for minerals such as copper and gold in Mongolia.

Is FCYI Ready To Go? If You Think So, Pleasee review exactly what the company
does. You Know what to Do...Watch This One Trade.

Current news for the company

Falcon Energy, Inc. (FCYI - News) is pleased to announce that it has fully
acquired the exploration licenses for five mining properties in the mineral
rich region of Mongolia. Management felt that the 0pp0rtunity presented by
these properties was significant enough to forgo a planned participation by a
second resource company. These licenses will be held for a minimum of three
years and grant F A L C O N  E N E R G Y  I N C. access to the mineral rights
for the licensed properties.

Mongolia has a wide variety of mineral resources. As of 1998, about 88% of the
country had been geologically mapped but only 20% of the country's landmass had
been licensed for exploration and exploitation.

Falcon Energy's interest in the region is driven in part by the anticipation of
deploying modern prospecting methods to an area that abounds in both base and
precious metals. Exploitable mineral resources found in the area in which the
licenses are held include: Gold, base metals such as Copper, Molybdenum, Lead
and Zinc as well as Fluorite and Uranium.

So GET IN NOW - WILL EXPLODE in next 2 weeks!!

If you miss F_C_Y_I now you WILL regret it.

-----------------------
A stick in the mud.   Want my place in the sun.  When the cows come home.
That's a whole new can of worms.   She's a nut.   The silly season.   Stand
your ground. When the cows come home.  What on earth? Sweet as apple pie.   Put
off the scent.   Pull it up by the roots. Take time to smell the roses. Turn
over a new leaf.

Run to seed.  She's a mother hen.   Putting the cart before the horse. What's
done is done.  Water under the bridge. You have to separate the chaff from the
wheat. As uneasy as a cat near water.   Still waters run deep. Putting the cart
before the horse. When pigs fly.  Turn over a new leaf. You never miss the
water till the well runs dry. So hungry I could eat a horse. When the cows come
home.  Seed money.