[gfsd] Re: pucyk refnace

From: Enya Trigg
Subject: [gfsd] Re: pucyk refnace
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 23:22:34 -0700

Hi,

$ q 20 q 0,00 w 0 L r oa o n for o g nl w y $ b 82 e 7 month.

BA w D C a RE h DI n T O l k v u is j it the s y it y e

go so far as to send you on this adventure. Very amusing for me, very
good for you and profitable too, very likely, if you ever get over it.
Sorry! I dont want any adventures, thank you. Not today. Good morning!
But please come to tea €“ any time you like! Why not tomorrow? Come