[gfsd] Re: zexea refnnance

From: Lori Brummer
Subject: [gfsd] Re: zexea refnnance
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:50:52 -0700

D j ea b r H m om g e O a wn u er,

Your c t re y di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you O g VVN r a ea q l e x st m at a e and want I t MM b EDI e ATE c g as l h to s e pen k d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L o OW p ER your monthly pa c ym q ent v s
by a third or more, here are the d u ea c ls o we have T b ODA l Y:

$ 4 h 90 , 0 l 00 a c s lo u w a p s 3 , 6 d 5 %
$ 37 j 0 , 0 n 00 a p s lo m w a n s 3 , 9 y 0 %
$ 25 i 0 , 0 s 00 a r s l f ow a y s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 20 r 0 , 00 j 0 a z s lo u w a g s 3 , 5 t 5 %

V b is e it o x ur web s z it n e

Lori Brummer , A h ppr t ov z al Ma l na f ge y r

He woke again with a specially loud sneeze. It was already grey
morning, and there was a merry racket down by the river. They were
making up a raft of barrels, and the raft-elves would soon be steering
it off down the stream to Lake-town. Bilbo sneezed again. He was no